Two new acquisitions in Belgium
The last few weeks Vabeld has successfully acquired two properties in cities where Vabeld was actively looking for opportunities.
Antwerp: Vabeld acquired the property situated on the corner of the De Keyserlei (43) and Breydelstraat (30) in Antwerp. The building consists of a ground floor area of over 200 sqm. The property will, after obtaining the necessary permits, be redeveloped into a commercial ground floor with apartments above. Negotiations with a prospective tenant for the trading floor are in an advanced stage.
Bruges: Vabeld is the new owner of the property located in Bruges’ high street called Steenstraat number 14. The property has a surface area of 96 sqm on the ground floor and was until recently let to ‘Planet Yogurt “. The lease was terminated amicably and a new tenant, “La Maison du Savon de Marseille ‘, starts trading on July 15. This will be the fourth shop for this new tenant, with other stores located in Brussels and Liège.
On Bruges’ famous market square, the Post office has vacated the premises and the keys were delivered to the new tenant, Sissy Boy, who has started fitting out this monumental building
- Vabeld invests in Turda – Romania
- Corona update
- Sale of German asset
- Opening Aparthotel in Liverpool!
- Two hotel acquisitions in Flanders.
- KFC opens first restaurant in Wallonia in Vabeld property
- Sale of Bucharest Industrial Park
- New lettings in Liverpool city center
- Vabeld creating serviced apartments above retail strip on Liverpool’s prime pitch
- H&M Flagship store for Liverpool on Lord Street
- More prime leisure locations in Antwerp and Bruges
- Ghent Veldstraat: Two hours of queueing for the opening event of Monki
- Continued expansion in Bucharest
- Ghent Veldstraat 60-62: Opening Monki Q2 2018
- Antwerp De Keyserlei 11: Opening Five Guys!
- Part of French portfolio on the market
- Acquisition in Rio de Janeiro
- Lord Street yet again
- Antwerp, De Keyserlei
- Vabeld in the english press
- Vabeld sales 2016
- New acquisition on Liverpool’s prime pitch
- Vabeld continues its Lord Street strategy
- Vabeld grows portfolio in Romania.
- Two new acquisitions in Belgium
- ‘ Green light ‘ for the redevelopment of the EuroShop site in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium).
- Vabeld in the Belgian press (Markt 5 , Bruges).
- Vabeld acquired New Barratt House in Liverpool.
- Vabeld acquired another rented property as well as a 56000 square meter land plot in Bucharest Industrial park in Q1 2016.
- Extension for Centurion Retail park in Doncaster
- JUTTU signs with VABELD in Roeselare
- New purchase in bucharest A1 Industrial Park
- Vabeld expands in Liverpool
- Entry in Romanian property market
- Vabeld completes third acquisition on Lord Street in just 2 years time
- Purchase Sloper building in Rio de Janeiro