Sale of German asset
At the beginning of 2020, Vabeld has sold its only asset in Germany. Vabeld developed a manufacturing and logistics center for the Joris Ide company in Ansbach in 2012-2013. The project involved the purchase of 10 hectares of land and the construction of 2 individual warehouses.
With the acquisition of the company Joris Ide by Kingspan, market leader in insulation panels, the tenant’s real estate strategy changed as Kingspan prefers to own their premises and a sale purchase agreement was reached.
- Vabeld invests in Turda – Romania
- Corona update
- Sale of German asset
- Opening Aparthotel in Liverpool!
- Two hotel acquisitions in Flanders.
- KFC opens first restaurant in Wallonia in Vabeld property
- Sale of Bucharest Industrial Park
- New lettings in Liverpool city center
- Vabeld creating serviced apartments above retail strip on Liverpool’s prime pitch
- H&M Flagship store for Liverpool on Lord Street
- More prime leisure locations in Antwerp and Bruges
- Ghent Veldstraat: Two hours of queueing for the opening event of Monki
- Continued expansion in Bucharest
- Ghent Veldstraat 60-62: Opening Monki Q2 2018
- Antwerp De Keyserlei 11: Opening Five Guys!
- Part of French portfolio on the market
- Acquisition in Rio de Janeiro
- Lord Street yet again
- Antwerp, De Keyserlei
- Vabeld in the english press
- Vabeld sales 2016
- New acquisition on Liverpool’s prime pitch
- Vabeld continues its Lord Street strategy
- Vabeld grows portfolio in Romania.
- Two new acquisitions in Belgium
- ‘ Green light ‘ for the redevelopment of the EuroShop site in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium).
- Vabeld in the Belgian press (Markt 5 , Bruges).
- Vabeld acquired New Barratt House in Liverpool.
- Vabeld acquired another rented property as well as a 56000 square meter land plot in Bucharest Industrial park in Q1 2016.
- Extension for Centurion Retail park in Doncaster
- JUTTU signs with VABELD in Roeselare
- New purchase in bucharest A1 Industrial Park
- Vabeld expands in Liverpool
- Entry in Romanian property market
- Vabeld completes third acquisition on Lord Street in just 2 years time
- Purchase Sloper building in Rio de Janeiro