Vabeld continues its Lord Street strategy
Since 2013 Vabeld has acquired a continuous block of properties on Lord Street stretching from the Santander unit on the corner with South John Street up to and including the former BHS store.
Vabeld now acquired from M&G the adjacent property; an impressive grade II listed red brick building let to Warren James, SRK Shops and Rock, the rear area being vacant as it was part of the BHS store.
In addition, Vabeld signed a purchase option on the Burger King unit and the TUI travel unit next to it.
With Grosvenor owning the other side of the street, both owners are committed to actively seeking to improve this pitch in the years to come The demise of the BHS, which was by far the largest tenant on this street, might just be the opportunity to do so.
- Vabeld supporting KFC expansion in Wallonia
- Vabeld invests in Slatina
- Vabeld invests in Turda – Romania
- Corona update
- Sale of German asset
- Opening Aparthotel in Liverpool!
- Two hotel acquisitions in Flanders.
- KFC opens first restaurant in Wallonia in Vabeld property
- Sale of Bucharest Industrial Park
- New lettings in Liverpool city center
- Vabeld creating serviced apartments above retail strip on Liverpool’s prime pitch
- H&M Flagship store for Liverpool on Lord Street
- More prime leisure locations in Antwerp and Bruges
- Ghent Veldstraat: Two hours of queueing for the opening event of Monki
- Continued expansion in Bucharest
- Ghent Veldstraat 60-62: Opening Monki Q2 2018
- Antwerp De Keyserlei 11: Opening Five Guys!
- Part of French portfolio on the market
- Acquisition in Rio de Janeiro
- Lord Street yet again
- Antwerp, De Keyserlei
- Vabeld in the english press
- Vabeld sales 2016
- New acquisition on Liverpool’s prime pitch
- Vabeld continues its Lord Street strategy
- Vabeld grows portfolio in Romania.
- Two new acquisitions in Belgium
- ‘ Green light ‘ for the redevelopment of the EuroShop site in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium).
- Vabeld in the Belgian press (Markt 5 , Bruges).
- Vabeld acquired New Barratt House in Liverpool.
- Vabeld acquired another rented property as well as a 56000 square meter land plot in Bucharest Industrial park in Q1 2016.
- Extension for Centurion Retail park in Doncaster
- JUTTU signs with VABELD in Roeselare
- New purchase in bucharest A1 Industrial Park
- Vabeld expands in Liverpool
- Entry in Romanian property market
- Vabeld completes third acquisition on Lord Street in just 2 years time
- Purchase Sloper building in Rio de Janeiro