H&M Flagship store for Liverpool on Lord Street
Vabeld UK is proud to announce that its former BHS store on Lord Street will be the new H&M flagship store in Liverpool. Opening is scheduled for November 30.
After BHS’ demise in 2016, Vabeld worked together with H&M to get planning for a complete renovation of this impressive property, including a brand new façade. The rear area located on Rainford Square, where BHS café used to be , will be let separately to a leisure operator. Vabeld worked together with architects from FCH, GIA project management and Mason Owen to achieve this result. We are convinced that this will be a game changer for Lord Street, bringing it much closer in terms of retailer’s appeal to nearby Church Street and Paradise Street. Vabeld is now focused on redeveloping and letting the adjacent listed red brick building on 81-89 Lord Street.
- Corona update
- Sale of German asset
- Opening Aparthotel in Liverpool!
- Two hotel acquisitions in Flanders.
- KFC opens first restaurant in Wallonia in Vabeld property
- Sale of Bucharest Industrial Park
- New lettings in Liverpool city center
- Vabeld creating serviced apartments above retail strip on Liverpool’s prime pitch
- H&M Flagship store for Liverpool on Lord Street
- More prime leisure locations in Antwerp and Bruges
- Ghent Veldstraat: Two hours of queueing for the opening event of Monki
- Continued expansion in Bucharest
- Ghent Veldstraat 60-62: Opening Monki Q2 2018
- Antwerp De Keyserlei 11: Opening Five Guys!
- Part of French portfolio on the market
- Acquisition in Rio de Janeiro
- Lord Street yet again
- Antwerp, De Keyserlei
- Vabeld in the english press
- Vabeld sales 2016
- New acquisition on Liverpool’s prime pitch
- Vabeld continues its Lord Street strategy
- Vabeld grows portfolio in Romania.
- Two new acquisitions in Belgium
- ‘ Green light ‘ for the redevelopment of the EuroShop site in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium).
- Vabeld in the Belgian press (Markt 5 , Bruges).
- Vabeld acquired New Barratt House in Liverpool.
- Vabeld acquired another rented property as well as a 56000 square meter land plot in Bucharest Industrial park in Q1 2016.
- Extension for Centurion Retail park in Doncaster
- JUTTU signs with VABELD in Roeselare
- New purchase in bucharest A1 Industrial Park
- Vabeld expands in Liverpool
- Entry in Romanian property market
- Vabeld completes third acquisition on Lord Street in just 2 years time
- Purchase Sloper building in Rio de Janeiro