Entry in Romanian property market
After consideration of the Romanian real estate market for over two years, Vabeld has now successfully completed its first acquisition in Bucharest. Notwithstanding Vabeld’s long term focus on the retail property market, Vabeld is convinced of the potential of the logistics and semi-industrial market in and around Bucharest and has acquired 15 hectares of prime industrial land adjacent to the A1 highway on the western fringe of the capital.
The land is vacant except for two unfinished buildings totaling over 11.000 m2 of surface area which Varoed, Vabeld’s Romanian subsidiary, will seek to finish in the next half year. It is Varoed’s intention to develop build-to-suit projects on the remainder of the land.
Whereas additional acquisitions in the semi-industrial property market are being considered, Varoed’s objective is to build up a high quality retail portfolio in Romania, with a focus on Bucharest.
Romania is the fifth country where Vabeld has direct property investments.
- Corona update
- Sale of German asset
- Opening Aparthotel in Liverpool!
- Two hotel acquisitions in Flanders.
- KFC opens first restaurant in Wallonia in Vabeld property
- Sale of Bucharest Industrial Park
- New lettings in Liverpool city center
- Vabeld creating serviced apartments above retail strip on Liverpool’s prime pitch
- H&M Flagship store for Liverpool on Lord Street
- More prime leisure locations in Antwerp and Bruges
- Ghent Veldstraat: Two hours of queueing for the opening event of Monki
- Continued expansion in Bucharest
- Ghent Veldstraat 60-62: Opening Monki Q2 2018
- Antwerp De Keyserlei 11: Opening Five Guys!
- Part of French portfolio on the market
- Acquisition in Rio de Janeiro
- Lord Street yet again
- Antwerp, De Keyserlei
- Vabeld in the english press
- Vabeld sales 2016
- New acquisition on Liverpool’s prime pitch
- Vabeld continues its Lord Street strategy
- Vabeld grows portfolio in Romania.
- Two new acquisitions in Belgium
- ‘ Green light ‘ for the redevelopment of the EuroShop site in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium).
- Vabeld in the Belgian press (Markt 5 , Bruges).
- Vabeld acquired New Barratt House in Liverpool.
- Vabeld acquired another rented property as well as a 56000 square meter land plot in Bucharest Industrial park in Q1 2016.
- Extension for Centurion Retail park in Doncaster
- JUTTU signs with VABELD in Roeselare
- New purchase in bucharest A1 Industrial Park
- Vabeld expands in Liverpool
- Entry in Romanian property market
- Vabeld completes third acquisition on Lord Street in just 2 years time
- Purchase Sloper building in Rio de Janeiro