Antwerp, De Keyserlei
Vabeld has acquired its second property on the prestigious De Keyserlei in Antwerp. It concerns a property on the corner with the Van Ertbornstrat consisting of three commercial floors and nine fully furnished apartments on 5 upper floors. The property was bought from the owner occupier CocoMat. Negotiations for reletting the commercial areas are in full swing.
For De Keyserlei 43, a property acquired last summer, Vabeld recently received the building permit for a very thorough renovation. A lease was signed for the ground floor area with Paul bakeries and 6 apartments will be developed on 4 upper floors.
- Sale of German asset
- Opening Aparthotel in Liverpool!
- Two hotel acquisitions in Flanders.
- KFC opens first restaurant in Wallonia in Vabeld property
- Sale of Bucharest Industrial Park
- New lettings in Liverpool city center
- Vabeld creating serviced apartments above retail strip on Liverpool’s prime pitch
- H&M Flagship store for Liverpool on Lord Street
- More prime leisure locations in Antwerp and Bruges
- Ghent Veldstraat: Two hours of queueing for the opening event of Monki
- Continued expansion in Bucharest
- Ghent Veldstraat 60-62: Opening Monki Q2 2018
- Antwerp De Keyserlei 11: Opening Five Guys!
- Part of French portfolio on the market
- Acquisition in Rio de Janeiro
- Lord Street yet again
- Antwerp, De Keyserlei
- Vabeld in the english press
- Vabeld sales 2016
- New acquisition on Liverpool’s prime pitch
- Vabeld continues its Lord Street strategy
- Vabeld grows portfolio in Romania.
- Two new acquisitions in Belgium
- ‘ Green light ‘ for the redevelopment of the EuroShop site in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium).
- Vabeld in the Belgian press (Markt 5 , Bruges).
- Vabeld acquired New Barratt House in Liverpool.
- Vabeld acquired another rented property as well as a 56000 square meter land plot in Bucharest Industrial park in Q1 2016.
- Extension for Centurion Retail park in Doncaster
- JUTTU signs with VABELD in Roeselare
- New purchase in bucharest A1 Industrial Park
- Vabeld expands in Liverpool
- Entry in Romanian property market
- Vabeld completes third acquisition on Lord Street in just 2 years time
- Purchase Sloper building in Rio de Janeiro